Marc was on the WRTA’s Barry Ickes “Reason Radio” on Jan. 5, 2012. The two discuss Marc’s background; President Obama’s recess appointments; Nancy Pelosi’s false views about Obamacare’s constitutionality; the role of government being to secure our freedoms, not to take care of us; why bailouts steal our wealth and freedom; Marc’s opposition to Dodd-Frank. Marc says, “I’m going to go down there and throw out the special interest groups. I’m fighting for freedom, the freedom of the American people.”
- Thank You for Your Support!
- Marc Scaring on RJ Harris Show – 4-23-12
- MEDIA ADVISORY: Scaringi to Attend Ron Paul Events in Pittsburgh this Friday, April 20
- Scaringi Ranked #1 Conservative Candidate in U.S. Senate Race by Pittsburgh 9-12
- Pittsburgh 9-12 Ranks Scaringi Most Conservative In US Senate Race – Questionnaire
Marc Scaringi Praise… on The Free America Agenda Senate Candidates Sp… on The Free America Agenda